Padma Shri Dr. N.N. Jain(Founder Chairman)
Padma Shri Dr. N.N. Jain, Founder Chairman of Prestige Group is a renowned technocrat and first-generation entrepreneur who has played a key role in the integrated expansion of soybean farming, growth of soy processing industry, edible oils, livestock feeds, flour milling, and development of export of soy meal to the world markets.
Dr. Jain has been titled as ‘Soy Man of the Millennium’ by a prominent publication group of India, ‘The SAARC Oils & Fats Today’.
Chairman’s Vision for the new millennium
- The Pioneering spirit which has made PRESTIGE an agribusiness conglomerate.
- Competitive technology in an increasingly borderless world.
- The International quality level and meticulous quality control.
- Customer satisfaction and delight.
- Highest standard of hygiene and housekeeping.
- Corporate governance with professionalism and human touch.
- Optimum motivation and empowerment to the workforce.
- Breaking new grounds in products, services, markets, information technology and management education.
- Fair business practices.
- PRESTIGE Commitment towards providing healthy and nutritious food in form of edible oils, soy proteins, and agri-products.