Soy Grit Untoasted
Soy Grit Untoasted is nothing but ground, screened, graded products obtained after extracting most of the oil from selected soybean. Grit Untoasted are toasted cracked soybeans that are usually the size of very coarse cornmeal. Grit Untoasted are rich in protein and amino acids. Good quality Grit Untoasted are comparable to meat and milk.
The Grit Untoasted are nothing but the coarsely ground Grit Untoasted. The Grit Untoasted come in different sizes from tiny chunks to the size of grape nuts. The Grit Untoasted are usually segmented into three types of sizes which are coarse, medium, and fine. Grit Untoasted are more widely used as compared to soy flakes. Owing to the low price and other multiple health benefits the global Grit Untoasted market is significantly rising
There is not much difference between soy grits and soy flakes. Soy grits are ground dehulled soybeans, whereas soy flakes are dehulled and cracked soybeans that have been pressed through rollers. Soy grits and flakes are often roasted to increase digestibility and to improve shelf-life, and sometimes the oil is removed (to obtain defatted soy grits and flakes). Soy flakes can be used the way you use rolled oats. Soy grits can be added to cooked cereals, bread, soups, meatballs, casseroles, stews, etc. to improve texture and nutritional value.
Prestige Defatted Grit Untoasted Untoasted is rich in Protein, ensuring natural purity derived from the processing of NON-GMO Soybean. It is a very good raw material for the manufacturing of food products like soy sauce, high protein foods, fortification of cereals grit untoasted, RTE foods, etc.
• Grit Untoasted provide high-quality protein and are generally lower in saturated fat. Soy is referred to as a “complete” plant-based protein because it contains all nine essential amino acids in the necessary amounts.
• Grit Untoasted may offer protection against heart disease, as they are lower in saturated fat and high in polyunsaturated fats. Soy protein lowers circulating LDL-cholesterol (LDL-C) levels.
• Multiple components of Grit Untoasted may have blood-pressure-lowering effects. For example, digestion of soy protein may produce small chains of amino acids, the building blocks of protein, that lower blood pressure.
• Grit Untoasted as part of a healthy lifestyle can help with weight management and reduction of excess abdominal weight.
• The addition of fermented foods, including fermented soy foods, may improve cognitive function for those with mental health conditions.
• Evidence suggests soy isoflavones may increase collagen synthesis and reduce wrinkles.
For more health benefits related to Soy Foods Please Click Here.
Defatted Grit Untoasted is a processed product made using finely grounded defatted soy meal, containing less than 1% oil. Defatted Grit Untoasted are largely used as an essential ingredient in cereal products including rice, wheat, and corn.
Defatted untoasted Grit Untoasted are also widely used in soy nuggets. Meanwhile, defatted Grit Untoasted are also being used in preparing cakes, pasta, bakery products, soups, gravies, and in the fortification of sweet goods, and cereals. Features like stabilizing high water absorption and emulsification are driving the demand for defatted Grit Untoasted in various food products.
Soybean grits are used for making soymilk, tofu, soybean Grit Untoasted, soybean powder, isolated soybean protein, and other soybean foods and ingredients.
|Content||%||Flakes (P1)||Grit Untoasted (P2)|
|Protein||% (Min.)||51||50 - 52|
|Acid Insoluble Ash||%(Max.)||0.4||0.4|
|NSI||%||62 - 67||62 - 67|
|PDI||%||75 - 80||75 - 80|
|Nitrogen||%(Min.)||8.16||8 - 8.32|
|Urease Activity||mgn||1.75 - 2||1.75 - 2|
|--||%(Min.)||-1400 micro : 90||%-250 micro : 90%|
|Sieve*||--||--||-150 micro : 75%|
|Analysis||%(Max.)||-250 micro : 10%||--|
Available in : PP bag - 50 Kg, Jumbo bags & bulk in containers TF2 - PP bag - 50 Kg